Sadly Pitbulls are the most misunderstood and misjudged Breed. Someone getting bit by a Pitbull is covered by News almost instantly, their Bulky Chest and Cropped Ears just seem to feed the Vicious and Intimidating Stereotypes and Shelters are over filled with Pitbulls waiting to be Euthanized, cause no one wants them unfortunately the list just goes on and on!
- Pitbulls cannot lock their Jaws. Simple X-Rays showed that the Jaw of Pitbull is not any different than the Jaw of a Chihuahua
- In a recent study of 122 dog breeds by the American Temperament Testing Society (ATTS), Pit Bulls achieved a passing rate of 83.9%. While Beagles achieved at 78.2%, and Golden Retrievers at 83.2%.
- Pitbulls are GREAT with children. Pitbulls always rank high in the Top 5 of the most Stable, Patient and Tolerant dogs around Children.
- Pit Bulls are a very popular breed and rarely attack. Pit Bulls are very powerful animals, so when something does go wrong, it usually makes the news. Almost all Pit Bull attacks have involved unaltered Pit Bulls, so it is very important to have your Pit Bull spayed or neutered as soon as possible. Additionally, serious Pit Bull attacks rarely involve spayed/neutered Pit Bulls who have received proper training and socialization.
- Pitbulls are extremely easier to Train! Literally all they want to do is make you happy!
- One of the biggest misconceptions about Pitbulls are they’re behavior with other animals! With the right training your Pitbull will be just fine around other dogs and even cats!
The reason our sweet Pitbulls have such a bad reputation is because of their inconsiderate and irresponsible owners. Before you get a Pitbull make sure their personality fits your Lifestyle.
Pitbulls deserve proper care and loving homes just as much as any other breed.